Three times each year our Vision Partners and the people of Life Fellowship will be challenged to trust God at a new level and elevate their level of giving, knowing that God will come through and use them as a conduit to fund His Kingdom.
The next VISION NIGHT will be February 12th, 2017. Please come ready to be challenged to give and open your life further to the blessing of God. Learn more by opting in below or using the Give Now button to get involved.
OUR GOAL FOR 2017
Our goal for 2017 is to raise $1.2 Million dollars.
Below you will learn about our four points of passion; people, places, projects, and partners. If you’d like to know more specifics including what we have funded, where we are to date, and how you can get involved, be sure to opt-in!OPT-IN › GIVE NOW ›
We desire to serve the people of our community and put love into action. We have the opportunity to do this through providing servant leaders, volunteers, and funding to organizations setup to impact people that need assistance in DeSoto County and the communities we reach through the God Behind Bars prison ministry.
- DeSoto Grace ($30k) - New programing for children in education & activities and resources to enhance the adult education life skills classes for parents.
- Church Health Center ($20k) - Provide launch funds for a Church Health Center in Southaven, MS. This center will provide services for those in our community that are uninsured or under insured with legitimate health needs.
- God Behind Bars ($90k) - Allow Life Fellowship Church to provide for women and their families through discipleship programs, lifegroups, and events at our God Behind Bars Campus in West Tennessee. In addition, we will be able to provide new start kits to those people released.
- Community outreach projects organized by Life Fellowship Church ($40k) - Enabling Life Fellowship Church to be the hands and feet of God in a way that impacts schools, public service organizations, families, and individuals.
We believe that the church is the most essential place in a community. This is why Life Fellowship is one church in multiple locations and we make room for people far from God. It is our desire to have places where people want to visit and be welcomed home to begin a relationship or continue to grow in their relationship with Jesus.
- New Church Offices ($550k) - Increase efficiency and allow more ministry to more people
- Olive Brach Campus Bathrooms / Connect Center ($150k)
Improve the flow of traffic and congestion in and around the Café, Connect Center, and lifeKIDS
- Live Technology ($107k)
Allow high quality live streaming of weekend services rather than playback
We want to serve others and share the love of Jesus we have experienced by helping others accomplish what God has put in their hearts to do. We provide physical assistance and financial support for projects around the world.
- Desoto County - Huge Birthday Parties at Life Fellowship Campuses for over 500 Foster Children in DeSoto County ($20k)
- Africa - Soccer field ($40k)
- Romania – Medical mission & House restoration ($20k)
We partner with key organizations that make life better for people locally, regionally, and globally. These include organizations that fight human trafficking, ensure health, education, and nutrition for children, serve the elderly and those with special needs, rehabilitate people from a life of addiction, and plant churches in the U.S and around the world. We partner with missionaries all over the world that are following their call to teach and disciple people.
- Mission Organization Support
- International: A21 Campaign (Worldwide), Watoto (Uganda), Express Missions International (EMI) (Worldwide), Open Heaven Ministry (Romania), Regional: Association of Related (ARC) (USA), Convoy of Hope (USA), Memphis Teen Challenge (Memphis)
- Local: The Care Center (Southaven)
- Missionary Support :
Larry and Melinda Henderson, Missionaries in Austria
Josh and Rebekah Jones, Missionaries in Italy
Phillip Mefford, Missionaries in Asia
John and Kelli Williford, Missionaries in the Philippines
Jason and Kristi Loper, Missionaries in Southern Asia
Gloria Young, Missionary in Eastern Europe
Bob and Nancy H., Missionaries in Asia
Matt and Jackie Drane, Missionaries to University of Memphis